Hints for Storage and Treatment
- Always ensure that product is stored level on a flat surface (on timber strips) and never standing up against walls etc.
- Treat the product with an oil based product on receipt and before installation, take care to cover all exposed sides properly. Repeat this process at least once a month during the building process and every six months thereafter.
- Keep all opening sections closed during the building operation.
- Support lintels should be built in above all windows and doors as frames are not designed to carry any weight.
- Ensure that water-proofing membrane is properly installed between the product frame and the brickwork/floor.
- Product should be oil sealed if trimmed before hanging/installation.
- Do not hang doors when plaster or paint is wet.